Who: SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL
Any organization calling itself �Vincentian� must extend Saint Vincent de Paul�s dream to its own time and place. All of us are inheritors of Saint Vincent�s legacy and vision. The challenge is how to make Saint Vincent�s vision a mission alive in its members.
What: BRANCHES OF THE SAINT VINCENT DE PAUL FAMILY
1. The Congregation of the Mission is a vowed order of 3,500 priests and brothers to evangelize to the poor by word and works.
2. The International Association of Charity (or �Ladies of Charity�) with 250,000 female members is the oldest lay volunteer organization of women. IAC was founded to honor Jesus and His Blessed Mother, and to assist the sick.
3. The Daughters of Charity with 27,000 female members who are servants of the poor, seeing Jesus Christ in the poor. Members are consecrated to Jesus Christ.
4. The Society of St. Vincent de Paul with 900,000 lay members providing direct aid to those who suffer and to help reduce or eliminate the causes of their suffering.
5. The Vincentian Marian Youth to animate a missionary spirit in young people; Taking to heart Jesus� message in the gospel of Luke: �He has sent me� (Lk4). Today, this membership of young lay people spans the globe in 40 countries with over 200,000 members.
6. The Miraculous Medal Association to venerate Mary conceived without sin, for the sanctification of its members, and to aid the poor. Since anyone who wears the Medal is a member, the AMM is the largest association in the Church.